Growing at a rapid rate, Blue Insurance needed to move away from using paper HR files and spreadsheets. Not least when it came to timesheets and rostering. Tracking annual sick leave was proving a challenge too. As was document management, considering all that paper.
- A mass of paper HR files and spreadsheets.
- Timesheets and rostering issues.
- Trouble tracking annual sick leave.
- Further challenges with document management.
Our cloud-based platform gave 24/7 access to employees in both Ireland and the UK. Configured around different leave entitlements for the two legal jurisdictions, Eppione also catered for both the pound and the Euro for salaries and benefits. Admin time around annual leave and rostering was drastically cut.
- Reduced admin time and improved user functionality.
- Full transparency and 24/7 access for employees.
- Configured for different legal jurisdictions and currencies.
Working closely with Blue Insurance, we onboarded all their employees. We configured all their benefits for the Ireland and the UK. Plus, we rolled out the platform to all their people across desktop and mobile via the Eppione app. We also trained their operations team, turning novices into skilled users.
- Fully integrated HR & employee benefit platform.
- Shared admin process across offices and jurisdictions.
- One point of online access for all benefits, including holiday buy and sell.
With the Eppione platform doing the heavy lifting, Blue Insurance were able to simplify benefits for all their employees. All while reducing their HR admin thanks to automated benefits and HR policy delivery. With greater transparency around employee rewards, everyone benefitted from the switch.